The Philippine Consulate General in New York wishes to announce that it is currently looking to fill vacancies for two (2) items for Project Term Personnel to assist in the conduct of the resumption of registration of overseas absentee voters set to begin on December 01, 2016. Applicants should have the following qualifications:
1. 18 years old and above.
2. Preferably with a college degree from a reputable Philippine or American institution.
3. Computer literate.
4. Excellent English and Filipino communication skills.
5. Very good person-to-person skills.
6. Able to do occasional weekend work.
7. Not related to any member of the Registration Board or Administering Officer for overseas absentee voting up to the 4th degree of consanguinity.
Salary is $1,600/month for a minimum of three months, with the possibility of contract renewal.
Interested applicants may send their application letters together with a short resume to Mr. Reynaldo Cardenas, Philippine Consulate General, 556 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10036. Applications must be received on or before Friday, 25 November 2016.