PH CONSULATE NOW HIRING TWO (2) PROJECT TERM PERSONNEL FROM 11 APRIL TO 12 JULY 2023 FOR THE RESUMPTION OF CONTINUING OVERSEAS VOTING REGISTRATION FOR THE 2025 PHILIPPINE NATIONAL ELECTIONS
The Philippine Consulate General in New York invites all interested and qualified applicants for the position of a Project-Term Personnel (PTP) who will assist in the Continuing Overseas Voters´ Registration campaign of the Consulate.
- The compensation is $7,920.00 for the duration of the voting registration.
- The position requires:
(1)providing services related to the ongoing Overseas Voter Registration at the Philippine Consulate General,
(2) conducting mobile/field registration and promotion campaign,
(3) generating reports, and
(4) performing other tasks/services that may be required.
- Applicant must be able to work for six (6) days in a week (including possibility of a Saturday) and for a minimum of eight hours of service daily.
- The prospective applicant must:
a) be a Filipino citizen and of legal age,
b)has no criminal record,
c)be able to operate IT equipment and peripherals,
d)have a good command of spoken and written English and Filipino,
e) have sufficient experience of working in a customer-facing service environment,
f) have reporting and writing skills, and
g) have the ability to work as part of the team.
Please send your resume and copy of your passport data page to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 07 April 2023. All documents submitted will be treated with full confidentiality. Please note that hiring will be subject to the approval and funding by the Commission on Elections (COMELEC) of the Philippines.