With the upcoming 2022 Philippine Presidential Elections, consularoutreach missions, beginning 2020, will also
- The applicant will be provided a timeslot for the Consular Outreach.
- Please do not snail mail your documents. You are required to scan and email your documents.
- Please do not snail mail cash or money order. You are supposed to pay during the consular outreach itself.
In addition, some Outreach Services also offer information dissemination on some projects and programs that might be of interest to the Filipino community.
To ensure order during the activity, an appointment system is applied for those who wish to avail themselves of the services of the Consular Outreach. The appointment system requires that applicants for passports, civil registry and reacquisition/retention of Philippine citizenship submit a Request for Appointment to the Consulate General at least 7 days before the scheduled outreach activity for pre-processing.
Schedule of Consular Outreach Services
Guidelines for applicants for consular outreach services
Passport Appointment Request Form
Civil Registry Appointment Request Form
Reacquisition/Retention of Philippine Citizenship Request Form
Notice on Mailing Services:
Please be informed that the Consulate does not provide mailing services.Should you wish to receive your passport or documents by mail, you are advised to make arrangements w/ courier services.You may wish to provide the Consulate with a self-addressed postage-paid priority mail stamped envelope from the US Postal Service (w/ tracking number) or any other courier service except FedEx.
Please be further informed of the following:
- Meter stamps are discouraged as they expire. Postage stamps should be used.
- Priority mail flat rate envelopes from the US Postal Service with either 10 x 6 or 12.5 x 9.5 dimensions should be used.
The enveloped with 15 x 9.5 dimensions is discouraged as it entails extra and unnecessary cost for the client