In an effort to bring its services closer to its constituents, the Philippine Consulate General annually conducts Consular Outreach Services organized in partnership with Filipino community organizations in the area.
The services offered during Consular Outreach missions are:
- Philippine passport processing (new, renewal and amendment of entries). Click here for requirements.
- Legalization of documents. Click here for requirements.
- Civil registry documents (birth, marriage, and death). Click here for requirements.
- Reacquisition/retention of Philippine citizenship. Click here for requirements.
In addition, some Consular Outreach Services also offer information dissemination on some projects and programs that might be of interest to the Filipino community, including Registration as Overseas Voters in upcoming Philippine national elections as well as Social Security System (SSS) matters.
- Accomplish the appropriate appointment registration form (which may be downloaded below.)
- Fill out the appropriate application form for the preferred consular service. Click here to download the form/s.
- Scan the duly accomplished forms together with the required documents
- Email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven (7) days prior to the scheduled Consular Outreach.
Three (3) days before the scheduled Consular Outreach, applicants who pre-registered will receive an email or telephone call from the Consulate General confirming receipt of their application and informing them of their appointment schedule.
Applicants may be required to present additional documents to support their applications, if necessary.
APPEARANCE DURING APPOINTED TIME
The applicant must personally appear at the Consular Outreach site on the appointment day and time.
- Print-out of the confirmation email from the Consulate
- All the original required documents
- Payment in the form of cash or money order payable to the Philippine Consulate General in New York (personal check will not be accepted).
- Self-addressed stamped or pre-paid priority USPS envelope, preferably sized 10″x6″ or 12.5″x9.5″ (Metered stamps will not accepted as they expire.)
SCHEDULE OF CONSULAR OUTREACH FOR 2021
17-18 July 2021, 9am to 3pm
VFW Post 2498
20 Junction Street
Needham, Massachusetts 02492
14 August 2021
Hyatt Place Buffalo/Amherst Meeting Place
5020 Main Street
Amherst, New York 14226
21 August 2021
Manchester Community Resource Center
434 Lake Ave.,
Manchester, New Hampshire 03103
22 August 2021
DoubleTree by Hilton
870 Williston Rd.,
South Burlington, Vermont 05403