KONSULADO ON THE GO
In an effort to bring its services closer to its constituents, the Philippine Consulate General annually conducts Consular Outreach Services organized in partnership with Filipino community organizations in the area.
The services offered during Konsulado On the Go missions are:
- Philippine passport processing (new, renewal and amendment of entries). Click here for requirements.
- Legalization of documents. Click here for requirements.
- Civil registry documents (birth, marriage, and death). Click here for requirements.
- Reacquisition/retention of Philippine citizenship. Click here for requirements.
In addition, some consular services also offer information dissemination on some projects and programs that might be of interest to the Filipino community, including information on Philippine Trade and Tourism promotions as well as Social Security System (SSS) matters.
- Accomplish the appropriate appointment registration form (which may be downloaded below.)
- Fill out the appropriate application form for the preferred consular service. Click here to download the form/s.
For passport appointments, it can be obtained through DFA’s Global Online Appointment System (GOAS).
Click here to enter the DFA Global Online Appointment System.
- Scan the duly accomplished forms together with the required documents
- Email them to: email@example.com at least seven (7) days prior to the scheduled Consular Outreach.
Three (3) days before the scheduled Consular Outreach, applicants who pre-registered will receive an email or telephone call from the Consulate General confirming receipt of their application and informing them of their appointment schedule.
Applicants may be required to present additional documents to support their applications, if necessary.
APPEARANCE DURING APPOINTED TIME
The applicant must personally appear at the Consular Outreach site on the appointment day and time.
- Print-out of the confirmation email from the Consulate
- All the original required documents
- Payment in the form of cash or money order payable to the Philippine Consulate General in New York (personal check will not be accepted).
- Self-addressed stamped or pre-paid priority USPS envelope, preferably sized 10″x6″ or 12.5″x9.5″ (Metered stamps will not accepted as they expire.)
SCHEDULE OF KONSULADO ON THE GO FOR 2022
14 May 2022
18 N. William St.
Bergenfield, NJ 07621
21 May 2022
Henrietta Recreation Center
605 Calkins Road
Rochester, NY 14623
28 May 2022
Delmar Reform Church
386 Delaware Ave.
Delmar, NY 12054
16 July 2022
St. Augustine Church
243 N Lawrence St.,
Philadelphia, PA 19106
17 July 2022
205 South White Horse Pike
Stratford, NJ 08084
30-31 July 2022
VFW Post 2498
20 Junction Street Needham, MA
20 August 2022
DoubleTree by Hilton
870 Williston Rd.,
South Burlington, Vermont 05403
10 September 2022
Taste of the Orient
306 Bath Road
Wiscasset ME 12054
01 October 2022
Farm and Home Center
1383 Arcadia Road
Lancacster PA 12054
22 October 2022
The Elks Lodge
Newport RI 02840
23 October 2022
St. Joseph’s Church
129 Edwards St.
New Haven, CT 06511
5-6 November 2022
200 Church St.
West Mifflin, PA 15122