SERBISYO SABADO SA KONSULADO
The services offered during Serbisyo Sabado sa Konsulado are:
- Philippine passport processing (new, renewal and amendment of entries)
- Notarization/NBI Clearance Services
- Reacquisition/Retention of Philippine citizenship
In addition, the Consulate also offers information dissemination on some projects and programs that might be of interest to the Filipino community, including Registration as Overseas Voters in upcoming Philippine national elections as well as Social Security System (SSS) matters.
The Consulate does not accept applications for visa during Serbisyo Sabado sa Konsulado.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE APPOINTED DATE & TIME
The applicant must personally appear at the Consulate located at 556 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10036 on his appointment day and time and bring the following:
- Proof of appointment
- Print-out of the duly-accomplished application form. Please visit http://newyorkpcg.org/pcgny/forms-2/ to download the appropriate application form for a particular Consular Service.
- All the original and one (1) copy of each required documents. Please visit http://newyorkpcg.org/pcgny/consular-services/ for information about the required documents for a particular Consular Service.
- Payment in the form of cash or money order payable to the Philippine Consulate General in New York (personal check will not be accepted).
- Self-addressed stamped or pre-paid priority USPS envelope, preferably sized 10″x6″ or 12.5″x9.5″ (Metered stamps will not accepted as they expire.)
For safety precautions, applicants are required to wear at all times a face mask when inside the Philippine Center building.
For more inquiries, please see our Consulate Directory and direct your concern to the appropriate section.
SCHEDULE OF SERBISYO SABADO SA KONSULADO
3 December 2022
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM